WHAT IS PPL ?
If flying for your own pleasure in the single-engine aircraft is what fascinates you about aviation, then Private Pilot License is what you are looking for. Throughout the PPL(A) course, you will gain necessary skills needed for a safe and efficient flying under the VFR (Visual Flight Rules). Private Pilot License will enable you to fly for your own pleasure and transportation. As a PPL licensed pilot, you will be able to take family and friends on a sightseeing trip, as long as you do not get paid for doing it.
- Age: at least 16 years
- Medical: valid medical certificate EASA class 1 or class 2
- English language proficiency: ICAO level 4
PPL TRAINING AGENDA
- Air Law & ATC procedures
- Operational procedures
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Flight performance and planning
- Human performance
- Principles of flight
- Lectures: 110 hrs
- Flight hours: 45 hrs + 5 hrs NVFR