Adria Airways Flight school is searching for:
- A professional pilot license and ratings related to the flying training courses they are appointed to conduct (CPL, ATPL theory)
- An instructor rating relevant to the part of the course being conducted; IRI, FI, CRI as appropriate or an authorization from Authority to conduct specific training in a ATO.
- Organizational skills
- Precision and reliability
- Self-disciplined with high integrity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and motivation to achieve a consistently high level of performance
- Ability to provide information
- Competence for working with people
Candidates are invited to submit in the electronic form the following documentation:
- Application in English and Slovene with a short Curriculum Vitae with previous professional experiences on mentioned field of work,
- Required documentation stated in the first paragraph
- Certificate of Impunity, a Certificate from the Criminal Records
If you meet the requirements we invite you to send us your CV and all required documentation on email email@example.com (subject: INSTRUCTOR) until 31.05.2019 inclusively. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Head of Training
1 position (permanent employment or contractor)
Requirements: Person should hold or have held in the 3 years prior to application for the position of the Head of Training, a professional pilot license and associated ratings or certificates issued in accordance with Part-FCL, related to the flight training courses provided. A sound managerial and organizational capability is expected from the candidate.
Interested candidates, please send CV with necessary documents (license) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Email subject: FLIGHT SCHOOL HT)
Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor
1 position (contractor)
Requirements: Future CTKI shall have a practical background in aviation and have undergone a course of training in instructional techniques or has had extensive previous experience in giving theoretical instructions, or has had a FI, TRI, CRI, IRI, SFI, STI or MCCI rating or authorisation.
Interested candidates, please send CV with necessary documents (license) to email@example.com (Email subject: FLIGHT SCHOOL CTKI)
Safety and Compliance Monitoring Management/Compliance Monitoring Manager
1 position (contractor)
Requirements: A fair knowledge of EASA compliance and regulations is expected from the candidate. Prior or current experience on same or similar positions are a big advantage. Also a fair knowledge and experience in aviation SMS is expected in order to manage Aviation safety.
Interested candidates, please send CV with necessary documents (license) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Email subject: FLIGHT SCHOOL CMM)